I don't know if anyone else has a hard time finding cute St. Patrick's Day decorations, but I sure did. I decided I just need to make my own (I"m part Irish you know...) So here is my super easy St. Patty's Day plate. I have to admit, I kind of love it. Go here for a tutorial.

4 comments:
Leigh... You're ADORABLE sis-in-law just showed me a paper bag scrap book, and I have a question for you... I asked Melissa, and she just laughed at me. If I give you a stack a pictures this summer (when you're not busy teaching...wink, wink.), will you make me one? I'll pay you... I'm not joking. I'm being SERIOUS!!!
Did she show you the Christmas one or the one I made for Sharon? I'd be happy to make you one, but I'm not sure what types of paper and do-dads you like.
oh... and she showed me the christmas one. :)
I'm not picky on the paper and do-dads... I want to put the pictures from summer vaca at Bear Lake... if that gives you an idea. YOU are the creative mind here... not me. :)
Post a Comment