Tuesday, February 9, 2010

"I want that."

Jonsi has been known to bring home lovely "gifts" from time-to-time. Some of his most memorable presents include a stuffed bear, a beaded necklace, soiled diapers, and various animal remains. Our puppy really outdid himself today when he brought home this breathtaking treasure:


I can picture it now... while digging though the neighbor's trash Jonsi spots its majestic sails slightly waving in the breeze. He can't take his eyes off of it and he thinks to himself, "I want that."

7 comments:

{B} said...

LMAO, oh Jones, you've outdone yourself now!

Melissa S. said...

I agree!!! That almost brought tears to my eyes I laughed so hard, WOW Jonsi :)

Toria said...

Liegh... far too funny!! I just love that Jonsi is an naughty and full of surprises as my 4 year old is. Wanna trade?! :)

Leigh said...

Toria, he is definitely naughty! I also have two naughty little kittens. If we were going to make a trade you'd have to take at least one of them as well!

Brie and Melissa, I'm glad you guys found his antics as funny as I did. What a bizarre little dog.

Leigh said...

Oh by the way, did you guys follow my link in the post? DO it... you wont regret it.

Luke and Sara said...

are you kidding me? that is insane. What a goofy little fella

and you are right, the link was perfect

Amber said...

Do you lend out Jonsi? I'd love him to rummage through the trash bins around Chicago for me. : )

Nice find!

So, here is the link on how to make flower petals with synthetic fabric and flames.
http://maryjanesandgaloshes.blogspot.com/2010/01/flower-tutorial-petals.html

enjoy!