Amy and I are almost famous. Allow me to set the stage for you... It is about 11:45pm in the lobby of an undisclosed hotel. Amy and I are having a riveting conversation about bear attacks when we spot him, Captain Ahab. I suddenly stop talking, not even finishing my comment about Timothy and his girlfriend being eaten by a bear. We quietly follow him through the lobby, all the time wondering if we have indeed spotted Danny or if it is simply a homeless man. We approach the elevators, he turns to us, and says, "After you."

We enjoy a silent ride in the elevator with Danny, and exit on the second floor as he inserts his room key in the special slot which grants him access to the elite upper level floors.
Are you skeptical about my story? Well you shouldn't be. The next day I received some top secret information about
this. So now that I'm nearly famous I'm sure you want my autograph or something... I'd be happy to send it to you.
7 comments:
LOVE IT!!!!
I love your blog. A whole lot in fact.
Liegh... I humbly request your autograph... I mean, how often can a person say that they work with a girl who's related to a girl who randomly ran into someone famous while in an un-specified hotel in an un-specified location shooting an un-mentioned film in said un-specified location?!! I mean HONESTLY!!!! Oh, and next time Melissa comes up, do me a favor and send that blanket back with her. :)
Karren, thanks for reading! So I was wondering, are you planning on staying in AZ next year or are you moving back to Utah for the 10-11 school year?
Toria, I'll send out a head shot when I get around to it (I can give attitude now that I'm almost famous.) I guess you're nearly almost famous since you work with someone who is related to me. So Melissa was supposed to remind me to send my quilt down.
so danny was out filming a scene on center street today...
No way! So I guess you're almost famous now too?
Well someone was filming on Center St yesterday and I'd like to think it was Danny :) I almost rear ended the guy in front of me the second time I drove by because he stopped to gape...
Post a Comment