Monday, September 21, 2009

To My Dearies...

Dear mom, thank you for sharing your talent. Our styrofoam wonderland is making everyone envious.

Dear Melissa, the brave kitten tamer, thank you for making last weekend marvelous.

Dear Button Collection, my how you've grown. Thank you for making my sewing room look so lovely.

Dear Shawn, thank you for the new sister (and the ice cream.)

Dear Brie, with the lovely new home, thank you for making the pilgrimage to Clarkston. It made my week!

Dear Magill, thank you for chatting with me on the back step. Just one favor, please refrain from clawing my finger the next time I give you a hot dog.

Dear Ryan, thanks for the trip down memory lane. Also, thank you for getting us kicked out of Big J's.

Dear Katie, I'm surprised you haven't run screaming out of our lives (glad, but surprised.) Thank you for being so sweet to me... and Ryan!

Dear Greg, thank you for being my best buddy. Thank you for writing me songs, scratching my back, mowing the lawn, buying me buttons, kissing my cheek, taking me to the quilt store, and staying married to me for THREE WHOLE YEARS!

5 comments:

Melissa S. said...

Now who's the cheesy one ;) speaking of button collections...you've turned me into an Ebay addict! Check out the buttons of doris4 (they get too expensive but they're pretty impressive)

Greg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Greg said...

Well thank you buddy. It has all been a pleasure and I look forward to many more years of all of those things and many new things for you to be grateful for.

{B} said...

Greg is a good buddy if he's buying you buttons! :) Tell me the story of you getting kicked out of Big J's....

Leigh said...

Melissa, now I'm the cheesy one (but I've been married for 3 years so I've earned the right.) I'm going to check out her buttons now...

Brie, Greg is a marvelous buddy for buying me buttons. I'll tell you all about Big J's (it really isn't that exciting!)

Greg, I love you you. You're so good to me.