I have been trying to peice together my little creepy diorama. It's coming along nicely. Once I figure out what I have I can think about where to put it all!
Wish I had such a cool place to decorate...mine just doesn't look as good (of course I haven't really decorated yet) and I have such naughty kitties that I don't dare put out really cool stuff. I need a parlor :)
10 comments:
LOVE IT :D
How are your decorations coming along dear Brie?
I have been trying to peice together my little creepy diorama. It's coming along nicely. Once I figure out what I have I can think about where to put it all!
You should post photos when you get done.
Ha, when we were at Tai Pan yesterday my mom picked up that same furry rat on your table and said "this is so Leigh" :-)
How funny, I guess she knows me!
Wish I had such a cool place to decorate...mine just doesn't look as good (of course I haven't really decorated yet) and I have such naughty kitties that I don't dare put out really cool stuff. I need a parlor :)
Ya well tootie wont leave my new rat alone, she's way naughty!
uh-amazing!
Thanks Jo, its pretty much my favorite room in the house this time of year.
Post a Comment