It's labor day weekend and you know what that means...I'm officially allowed to start decorating for Halloween (I'll be honest though, a few decorations made it out a couple weeks ago.)
Love it, well at least I'll have two houses for my halloween world now :) I need ot make some platforms for them though, maybe I'll get some ideas from you next time I'm up...
3 comments:
I love your decorations. You've inspired me to get my Halloween village out now. Now I just need to find where it's stored...
-Shanny
PS. I love your blog. You are very entertaining.
Love it, well at least I'll have two houses for my halloween world now :) I need ot make some platforms for them though, maybe I'll get some ideas from you next time I'm up...
Hi Shanny! I'm glad you found me (now I can stalk you...) You're little guy is so cute by the way.
Post a Comment