Friday, November 20, 2009

Some crazy girl from California...

...found us on Myspace last year. She claimed to have lived in our house back in the 1970's. In our correspondence with this interesting young lady we learned our house is haunted by a man who hanged himself on our property back in the 1950's. Greg and I tend to be skeptical individuals (especially when someone starts messaging us out of the blue with tales of ghosts and hangings.) I asked our new friend to send photos of the house from when she used to live here. She promised to send photos and then promptly dropped off the face of the earth. Greg and I decided that meant she was just pulling our legs about living in our house as well as the ghost. HOWEVER, I just got a message from her with the following attachments:


Ta-Da! She wasn't lying, there is her dad... on our porch... in all his bare-chested glory. Thanks crazy California girl.

6 comments:

{B} said...

That is awesome :) How did she find you and know it was the same house...weird. Maybe LaVon Brooks has something to do with this.

Leigh said...

She said she was searching for people in Clarkston and found our page. She recognized the house in one of our photos. Or maybe Lavon channeled her...

Bekah said...

I like a good ghost story, but there is something about this that is just a little creepy.

Gabe said...

Oooooh... scary!!

Melissa S. said...

Your house now is much cuter :)

Leigh said...

I agree (with both Brie and Shanny)