Sunday, December 13, 2009

Wonderful Winter Weekend (although Greg reminded me it isn't even actually winter yet...)

This weekend has been full of crafting, baking, and cozy fires. My talented friend Amy helped me make this delightful wreath:

It was such a treat to spend time with good friends, eat yummy food, and take home a beautiful new Christmas decoration.

Thanks Amy!

On Saturday Greg and I made watched movies by the fire as several inches of snow dumped on our cozy little home. We also baked cookies and made delicious pizzas:

I made some time for my quilt (I'm about half way done quilting it now!)

Also, I thought it was high time I take some photos of my festive little parlor, so...




3 comments:

JoyBeto said...

Wow! Your house looks beautiful. Maybe I'll hire you to come and decorate me!

Kathryn Sutton said...

I didn't know you were so crafty. I love it all!!!

Leigh said...

Thanks guys!