WOW! Seriously amazing...mine not so cute right now :(
It goes through "ugly duckling" phases. It'll be fantastic I'm sure!
heh heh....I love this :)
The only thing I see missing is a couple of road kills!! It looks awesome! Can't wait to come and see.
Joy,I didn't think of that! I'm glad you still want to be my friend even after my comment about roadkill.
I LOVE your little scary scenes..i'm quite jealous of them especially since I have become a scary movie freak this year. I still want to see your cute house and meet toot whiskers. I'll have to hitch a ride next time my sis goes down to visit.
Alyssa, I would love to have you, your mom, and Brie up sometime. We could go shopping for fabric...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
WOW! Seriously amazing...mine not so cute right now :(
It goes through "ugly duckling" phases. It'll be fantastic I'm sure!
heh heh....I love this :)
The only thing I see missing is a couple of road kills!! It looks awesome! Can't wait to come and see.
Joy,
I didn't think of that! I'm glad you still want to be my friend even after my comment about roadkill.
I LOVE your little scary scenes..i'm quite jealous of them especially since I have become a scary movie freak this year. I still want to see your cute house and meet toot whiskers. I'll have to hitch a ride next time my sis goes down to visit.
Alyssa, I would love to have you, your mom, and Brie up sometime. We could go shopping for fabric...
Post a Comment