Leigh! Hey I am glad you found our blog!! We didn' know you had one Yeah! Nice work on the pics from your yard! Love it! Are you the photographer or Greg I just got a camera a little while ago and I do not know how to use it! I could sure use some pointers... like how did you take the cherry one up close with the background blurred? It looks awesome! We will have to get together! :)
We both share picture duties, but it looks like in this case, they're mostly Leigh pics. Us on the swing, and the chickens were actually my sister's doing. She's way into photography.
Greg took the photo of the apricot blossoms, I love that picture. With the picuture of the cherries I just set the camera to manual and got in close to the cherries and focused in on them manually.
It would be way fun to get together, we should plan something (we really don't live that far away anymore!) --Leigh
I love your yard too! (I have started stalking you earlier than planned! For once I'm ahead of schedule.) Great pictures! Go play fetch with Jonsi for me!
16 comments:
Leigh! Hey I am glad you found our blog!! We didn' know you had one Yeah! Nice work on the pics from your yard! Love it! Are you the photographer or Greg I just got a camera a little while ago and I do not know how to use it! I could sure use some pointers... like how did you take the cherry one up close with the background blurred? It looks awesome! We will have to get together! :)
We both share picture duties, but it looks like in this case, they're mostly Leigh pics. Us on the swing, and the chickens were actually my sister's doing. She's way into photography.
Greg
Greg took the photo of the apricot blossoms, I love that picture. With the picuture of the cherries I just set the camera to manual and got in close to the cherries and focused in on them manually.
It would be way fun to get together, we should plan something (we really don't live that far away anymore!)
--Leigh
Your house and yard are so fabulous! I am jealous and wish my place was that wonderful.
Thanks Bekah, we feel lucky to live here! Good luck with your festival next week.
I enjoy that you have a 3 legged friend. One day I will have my own yard and I will be able to stop envying yours so much. :)
It looks like you have a lovely yard and oh how fun it looks. I need to come and visit and see it in person.
Brie, you'll have an amazing yard someday filled with interesting planters and lots of flowers (because you're good at that kind of thing.)
Fara, I'd love to have your family over for a visit!
Love this post!
Thanks!
I am totally down to get together! That would be awesome! We should find a good plae to take some Fall photos!!!
That sounds way fun!
I love your yard too! (I have started stalking you earlier than planned! For once I'm ahead of schedule.) Great pictures! Go play fetch with Jonsi for me!
Thanks Jefrilyn!
Hey, this post is awesome! I love the way you put the words into the pic. Great job!
Thanks Laucy.
Post a Comment