The D.I. is just about my favorite store.
Mini ironing board: $2, delightful fabric from Suppose: $4. Cute huh?

My card table, it used to be black. It isn't any more:

Mini ironing board: $2, delightful fabric from Suppose: $4. Cute huh?
My card table, it used to be black. It isn't any more:

6 comments:
way cute! where is this fabric store? I want to go with you. you've got spunk.
It is a new store in Idaho. I go there at least twice a month. Come with me.
I wanna go, I wanna go!
Well come on up, I'll take both of you!
Okay, so I ADORE your blog. How the heck did you do that amazing card table?! Your garden post also makes me drool! : )
Amber, you're too nice! I wish you could have come out and seen our yard in person. About the table, I unscrewed the table top, stapled oil-cloth on it, spray painted the legs white, and then put the top back on. Super easy (that's how I like my crafts!)
Post a Comment