I'm afraid to even ask what that was...
Ha, it was a Halloween decoration. Who'd have thought severed heads are full of fabric scraps.
I loved how pooped he looks. Like, "phew Mom that ripping shiz apart business is tough work!". Haha! I know that face well! What are you guys doing this weekend? We need to get together. Friday or Saturday night are you guys free?
what kind of dog is he? he is so cute! a little naughty...but so cute!
Karen, dogs are a joy aren't they?! I'm not sure what we've got going on this weekend, let me talk to Greg and I'll let you know.Shannon, he's a Welsh Corgi. Don't you just love his little face? Hard to stay mad at...
ohhhh boneser...
Oh man, we understand this concept all to well. :)
Jonna, I thought Kyle had Scout so whipped into shape that you'd have no nonsense coming from that puppy!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I'm afraid to even ask what that was...
Ha, it was a Halloween decoration. Who'd have thought severed heads are full of fabric scraps.
I loved how pooped he looks. Like, "phew Mom that ripping shiz apart business is tough work!". Haha! I know that face well! What are you guys doing this weekend? We need to get together. Friday or Saturday night are you guys free?
what kind of dog is he? he is so cute! a little naughty...but so cute!
Karen, dogs are a joy aren't they?! I'm not sure what we've got going on this weekend, let me talk to Greg and I'll let you know.
Shannon, he's a Welsh Corgi. Don't you just love his little face? Hard to stay mad at...
ohhhh boneser...
Oh man, we understand this concept all to well. :)
Jonna, I thought Kyle had Scout so whipped into shape that you'd have no nonsense coming from that puppy!
Post a Comment