
I've had a rough couple of weeks. I cry at the drop of a hat...seriously, if you don't believe me ask Greg. My little buddy is a fan of nature shows and the other day he was watching a program called "Life" on the Discovery channel. Greg and I were snuggled up on the sofa watching this little praying mantis who was hanging out on a leaf. The poor little guy was just sitting there, minding his own business, when suddenly a mean old chameleon spit out his nasty tongue and snatched the praying mantis right off his leaf. Greg got all excited and rewound the DVR so he could revel in the awful scene a bit longer. For some reason I just couldn't handle this and made him change the channel. Now honestly, who cries over a stupid bug getting eaten? I may be turning into a basket-case.
Lately I kind of feel like I'm a praying mantis and life is that big mean lizard. My house is a mess, as are my relationships and I haven't really had the time to tidy them up. After a long day at work I get to look forward to meeting with parents or going to one of my evening classes. I need that chameleon to back off before I lose my mind.
Anyway, I'm going to stop complaining now. I just need to survive until my little trip to Vegas (by the way, thanks for making all arrangements Melissa).
I also wouldn't mind if the stinking snow could get the heck off of my lawn.
Okay, now I'll stop complaining.



3 comments:
I'm Sorry!!! I hate weeks like that. If you need to get out of the house let me know:) Me and Shawn have some things for you that is from your mother!! They are CUTE!!!
We should definitely get together soon. I'm excited to see my new cute stuff too!
I was going to say...just hang on a little longer...a week and a half to be exact. And if there's snow in Vegas I'm going to scream!!!!!
Post a Comment